Friday, February 29, 2008

Feels like Spring

Good morning everyone! I am posting early today because very soon I am off to college to join my daughter for a Mother/Daughter weekend. Her sorority has all sorts of fun gatherings planned for all of us. When I woke up this morning to a BEAUTIFUL Colorado day my heart felt so full of gratefulness!
Sometimes I need to remember to stop what I am busy with and take a look around to notice the sights and sounds of the day. Try this today.........take a walk, sit in your backyard very still or just open a window and notice that Spring is on it's way....YEAH :)
Here in Colorado the sky is clear and blue, the Rockies have snow on them and best of all there are Red Robin birds everywhere! My college daughter, Lauren said she can hear birds chirping outside her dorm room. I would like to encourage you all as I will be doing today to talk to God and list everything you are grateful for. Big things and little things like the sound of chirping birds! Happy almost spring my friends.....Robin

No comments: