Friday, March 7, 2008

Oprah say's it's tough and so do I.....

When I went to bed last night I had every intention to get up and get on the treadmill. Then I got busy on my computer, returned some phone calls, etc., etc. I should really walk outside today because even though it is cold the Colorado sunshine is hard at work and it is beautiful outside! Even my dog is looking at me longingly hoping I will put on my tennis shoes and invite her for a long walk.
So, what is keeping me from enthusiastically going for it? All I know is that when I was involved with the Got Milk? weight loss challenge, I was a die hard 4-5 times a week exercise machine! Oprah even dreads it :) But she does it regularly!!
Can anyone out there relate? We know that we must move our body often especially after 40, yet it is so much easier not too!
Okay, now that I got that off my chest, I am going to put on my walking shoes, hook up my dog and go for a walk!! Have a good day everyone out there in BLOG town..........Robin

No comments: