Thursday, March 6, 2008

The REAL Housewives of Orange County

Up until four years ago, I was a REAL housewife of Orange County. In fact, both my daughter's spent their childhood in Orange County, CA. Now that we live in Denver, CO. it drives me crazy to watch the TV show, "The Real Housewives of Orange County". I did not personally know anyone that was that over the top and materialistic! Let me share with you about 3 of my dear friends that I believe are beautiful examples of REAL Orange County housewives. These women live in the same gated community that they show on TV, Coto de Caza. Tania, Corinne and Patti are amazing women who stand for so much that is good and righteous. Each woman loves their husbands, children, friends and God. They are generous with time and money and give back to the community. None of them have been divorced and even though they are surrounded by wealth, each woman works hard to stay grounded. They are women who struggle in many different area's of life, but they get back up and try again! These are the REAL housewives of Orange County!! Today I've learned that each of us need to live with integrity and to strive to be the best woman we can be. The world is watching!

No comments: